Work Accident Claims (WorkCover)
A work injury can cause financial problems and stress particularly if you must deal with the complexity of a workcover claim.
In Victoria most injured workers are entitled to some type of compensation. This may include weekly payments for time off work, medical expenses and lump sum compensation for permanent injuries.
Although compensation can never make you better it can help pay for your medical treatment and provide some financial security especially if you cannot work.
We will help you obtain proper and just compensation by:
- Advising on your rights and entitlements.
- Obtaining medical reports from doctors as needed so you can get paid appropriate WorkCover benefits.
- Reviewing decisions of the WorkCover Insurer on your claim and helping you dispute any incorrect decisions.
- Applying to the WorkCover Insurer for an impairment lump sum benefit.
- Advising and if appropriate applying for a serious injury certificate and common law damages.
- “No win-no charge” arrangements in most injury compensation cases, the details of which we would explain and set out in writing.
- Free telephone advice and if we can help you a free first consultation.