In most cases, if injured in Victoria (other than in situations covered by workcover or TAC) compensation rights are regulated by the Wrongs Act 1958 (Vic).

How Galbally & O'Bryan can help

Galbally & O'Bryan lawyers can assist in your Occupiers, Public Liability and other Compensation Claims.

  • To ascertain if you have been injured as a result of negligence.
  • To advise of your potential compensation entitlement.

If appropriate we will issue legal proceedings for common law damages (compensation).

Check if you have a claim

We offer

  • No win-no charge” arrangements subject to conditions.
  • Free telephone advice and free first appointment if we think we can help you.

Our Personal Injury lawyers are available to provide advice.

We are located in MelbourneDandenong and Pakenham.

Contact us now, or email Nicholas O'Bryan directly at


The information on this website is of a general nature only and may not reflect recent changes to certain areas of law. It should not be relied upon as a substitute for discussing your situation with a qualified legal practitioner. Contact us for more information.