Making a Will
We can help you make a new Will or review an existing one to ensure it reflects your wishes.
We also encourage you to carefully consider your financial and domestic circumstances so that we can advise the extent of your obligations to provide for family members and others.
We also provide advice as to when you should review and update your Will (for example, marriage, separation or divorce).
We can provide advice on the following areas:
• Wills and estate administration (including applications for probate);
• Applications for letters of administration where there is no Will;
• Will disputes including defending and challenging the Will;
• Powers of attorney (financial, medical and guardianship);
• Executor’s duties and obligations;
• Estate planning.