We can advise on how to protect your assets from claims during your lifetime or after you die against your estate.
Our focus is the provision of advice and documents for the structuring of your assets to remove them from potential claims.
We can assist in the following areas:
• Asset protection (from co-ownership disputes, domestic relationship breakdown and potential creditors);
• Estate and family succession planning;
• Income tax including capital gains tax.
Documents we can produce for clients include:
• Unit and discretionary family trusts;
• Testamentary and protective trusts;
• Intra family agreements for example, parent to child loan agreements.