TAC may make decisions on your claim which you disagree with. If this happens you can:

1.Ask the TAC to review its decision. Galbally & O’Bryan can assist you with the review and TAC will generally contribute to your legal costs if they change their decision.

2.Lodge an appeal with the Victorian Civil and Administrative Tribunal. This must be done within 12 months from the date you were notified of the decision, otherwise your right to appeal is lost. Galbally & O’Bryan can advise on this option.

If you dispute a TAC decision it is essential that you seek legal advice as soon as possible as delay may prejudice your rights.

Galbally & O’Bryan can help you with a TAC dispute

Contact us now, or email Nicholas O'Bryan directly at nobryan@galballyobryan.com.au.


The information on this website is of a general nature only and may not reflect recent changes to certain areas of law. It should not be relied upon as a substitute for discussing your situation with a qualified legal practitioner