Galbally & O’Bryan is one of Victoria’s leading Criminal law firms.

We have a reputation for providing ethical, high quality legal services in Criminal law cases. Galbally & O’Bryan Dandenong Criminal Lawyers are conveniently located opposite the Dandenong Magistrates’ Court at Shop 9, 147-151 Foster Street, Dandenong.


Sexual Offences

- If you have been charged by police for any offence of an indecent or sexual nature, you may be facing serious consequences including jail.

- Our criminal lawyers in Dandenong have years of expertise in criminal law cases including defending individuals who have been charged with serious sexual offences.

- We are skilled at listening and giving immediate legal advice and representation at court.

- We have expertise in representing you whether it is your first time at court or whether you are facing court for a second or subsequent time.

- Available by appointment at our Dandenong office. Appointments are also available at our Pakenham office.


Why choose Galbally & O’Bryan as your Criminal lawyers in Dandenong?

Our Criminal lawyers understand contesting a criminal defence case can cause stress, be difficult to resolve and can become protracted & costly.

Catherine O’Bryan heads up our Dandenong office. She appears regularly at the Dandenong Magistrates’ Court and is a highly respected lawyer. She can provide immediate legal advice and representation in all areas of criminal law.


Catherine O’Bryan

See Catherine’s full profile on our website or on LinkedIn.

Catherine reviews each case personally and provides clear advice to give you the best possible outcome.


How to contact our Dandenong Office

To arrange a meeting with our Criminal lawyers in Dandenong, contact us on (03) 9769 2510 or email Catherine O’Bryan directly on


How to contact our Office


Melbourne Office
259 William Street 

T (03) 9200 2533 


Dandenong Office 
Shop 9/147-151 Foster Street 

T (03) 9769 2510 


Pakenham Office 
Shop 1, 15 John Street 

T (03) 5941 7990 


The information on this website is of a general nature only and may not reflect recent changes to certain areas of law. It should not be relied upon as a substitute for discussing your situation with a qualified legal practitioner. Contact us for more information.