In what circumstances should I seek advice?
You have been left out of or not provided with what you expected to receive from a Will or from an estate where there is no Will;
• You are an executor or beneficiary of a Will that is being challenged and need advice;
• You need to know what is to happen to the estate if someone close to you has died without a Will;
• Someone close to you has died and you believe that something is “not right”;
• You believe the Willmaker did not have mental capacity to make a Will;
• You are concerned the Will is the result of duress or pressure exerted over the Willmaker;
• You have consulted another lawyer and want a second opinion.