In what circumstances should I seek advice from a Will dispute lawyer?
- You have been left out of or not provided with what you expected to receive from a Will or from an estate where there is no Will;
- You are an executor or beneficiary of a Will that is being challenged and need advice;
- You need to know what is to happen to the estate if someone close to you has died without a Will;
- Someone close to you has died and you believe that something is “not right”;
- You believe the Will maker did not have mental capacity to make a Will;
- You are concerned the Will is the result of duress or pressure exerted over the Will maker; or
- You have consulted another lawyer and want a second opinion.
Get advice now from our expert Will dispute lawyers
What you need to know is whether you have a case.
To figure this out consult us now.
We offer free phone/first consultation advice and act (“no-win no-fee”).
Galbally & O’Bryan is one of Victoria’s leading Will dispute law firms.
Both Andrew and Carl will review your case and provide clear, easy to follow advice and take action to give you the best possible outcome.
How to contact our Office
The information on this website is of a general nature only and may not reflect recent changes to certain areas of law. It should not be relied upon as a substitute for discussing your situation with a qualified legal practitioner. Contact us for more information.